Songs for the Revolution (PART 2)
SEE I TOLD YOU MORE TO COME!
SEE I TOLD YOU MORE TO COME!
Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
Badfinger - Baby Blue
the Cowsills - the Rain,the Park & Other Things
The 5th Dimension ≈ AQUARIUS ≈ Let The SUNSHINE In
The Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball (1966)
Blowing In The Wind (1963) - Bee Gees
Bee Gees - I've Gotta Get A Message To You (1968)
"Games People Play" - Joe South - 1969
Joe South ~Walk A Mile In My Shoes
Abraham * Martin and John *** Dion
"REFLECTIONS OF MY LIFE" THE MARMALADE ~ 1969
Remember this song!
Dean Ford - Reflections of My Life - Produced by Joe Tansin
See the connection?
A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum
Annie Lennox - A Whiter Shade of Pale (Remastered)
Remember the choice is yours!
Back later!
Comments
Post a Comment